We help conserve natural resources and biodiversity
Innovation, the application of technology and the efficiency of our facilities are the pillars of the Group's commitment to reducing environmental impacts.
- Use of sustainable construction materials and techniques in the facilities and in the conservation of the architectural elements of our unique buildings of historical value.
- Energy consumption of hotels through renewable energies and promotion of energy contracting with a guarantee of renewable origin.
- Progressive change of all the bulbs to LED illumination. Since 2018, approximately 90% of our lighting installations operate with LED technology.
- Commitment to electric mobility. From 2018 the Hotel Claris has charging points for electric cars.
- Water consumption reduction improvements:
· All rooms are equipped with a water-saving faucet.
· All showers have the "Ecostat" system saving an average of 5l / shower.
· Consumer reading meters to monitor consumption and take action to reduce it.
· Awareness messages to customers using the water resource.
- Waste reduction through recycling or reuse:
· Compliance with local waste management regulations.
· Drum storage system and specialized and certified collection of cooking oil. Complying with the highest environmental standards in the "International Sustainability and Carbon Certification" oil treatment processes.
- Responsible and efficient management of food products used in our restaurants:
· Through a back office system that allows you to monitor the differences between the inventory of stored products and products sold in our restaurants.
· Gastronomic offer mainly a la carte and with very short-term orders.
· Reducing the waste of unsold food by revaluing it in the "Chef's Suggestions" offer or reusing it for staff meals.
- Use of biodegradable products and disposal of PET products:
· In 2020, the plastic in the minibar has been completely removed from all rooms.
· Most of the amenities offered to the customer are products with dosage.
· Total replacement of plastic bottles with returnable and recyclable glass bottles.